Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WalMart highlight

The three who make WalMart an interesting experience every time

We went to WalMart today.  

The highlight of the trip (it really is so hard to pick ONE) was when we had left the store and I was herding us and the full cart across the street to our car.

And our super-helpful cashier came running out after us.  He was yelling and holding up a baby stroller that was holding Natalie's dog Frenchy.  The stroller that Natalie takes everywhere these days.  Even to WalMart.

"Thank you!" I said amidst the cashier's heavy breathing and the spectators' chuckles.

I unloaded the kids and stuff into the car, got in and just started to laugh.

I realized later that the stroller contained unpaid merchandise in the lower pocket.  We may have stumbled on to the perfect shoplifting scheme.  Too bad that's not really our style.  No, instead it's back to WalMart.

I just love James' face here.  He just doesn't miss anything that those older ones do.  

No comments: