Thursday, June 11, 2009

But I was only gone for 10 minutes...


I walked outside this morning after being upstairs for about 10-15 minutes and found this.

This is such a Natalie expression.

And if you were wondering, Natalie does have a diaper on.  She wears one at night.  We just moved her from a crib to a bed and haven't taken the nighttime training step.  One of these days.
Natalie has been catching ants (the most recent one named Princess Aurora) lately (and an unfortunate spider "he's my best friend mom" that didn't last long in the sugar/water concoction in the jar) and decided she needed some ant food.  

Obviously I had forgotten to lock the pantry when I went upstairs.  I hope the ants enjoyed the powdered sugar, nilla wafers, tortilla chips and salt.  James sure did.

Warning...James does need his nose wiped really badly.  Picture may be too graphic for some. 


This is James' "cheese" face

3 comments:

Laura said...

All I can say is ... how kind of them to take all the stuff outside. LOL!!!


I need a lock on pantry too!

mwells said...

I would be one happy ant!

Marianne said...

Oh Erika...this made me laugh out loud...hard. I love this. It was a great idea, you have to give them that much. James looks like he's in heaven...my little guy would have loved this, eating ants, spiders and all. You are amazing, I just love your blog.