Monday, June 22, 2009

"Let's Hear it for the Boys!": Photo Challenge





Something new...this week at  Faces the theme is Boys.  

I loved this picture the minute I took it.  We were running through the sprinklers and I caught Andrew after a run through.  I love the sweet smile combined with the drops of water on his face.  Sums up this boy...sweet, crazy and fun.  

5 comments:

Sarah said...

AWESOME photo! i love it!!!

j.peri said...

What editing program do you use?
All of your pictures are so cute!
That sounds like fun!

mwells said...

I love this pic! The camera (&U) caught this cutie perfectly!

Peterson Family said...

GREAT photo!! :)

PS Don't worry about the tooth... Hunter lost his first at 5, when the one underneath PUSHED it out!! So wierd... the one next to it, did as well. We have no clue what happend to EITHER teeth. :) I can STILL remember losing MY first tooth at 5 and my mom, panicked, running me to the neighbors house to ask her if that was normal!! haha

Laura said...

What camera and lens do you have? I can tell its an SLR and I am researching lens these days.

I am sure you are near delivery of your new baby! Best of luck, or Congrats if she has already arrived!