Monday, June 29, 2009

She's here!



We welcomed Amelia Suzanne Garner to the world at 1:47am, Friday June 26th. 


She weighed 7lbs 9oz

was 21 inches long,

and has a very small head.

More info later, but here are some more pictures of the many faces of our sweet new addition.  Please ignore the 5-year-old male car seat cover in the background.







16 comments:

Sarah said...

she is ADORABLE! i want to hold her right now!! can't wait to see more... hope you're feeling well Erika, and get some sleep while John is home this next week! love you guys!

Janice said...

What a beauty. Congratulations.

Laura said...

She is absolutely adorable! What a cutie! congrats and rest up. It's always a big adjustment with a newborn.

Whitny said...

wow. I didn't know that we were due so close together. She is so cute. I thought that the second pic looked like John. I just have to say wow. I love her already.

Chelsee said...

She is perfect. Loved all the pictures. Hope you are doing well.

Dave and Angela said...

She is beautiful Erika :) I can't wait to see you guys again!! I miss you all and look forward to meeting Amelia :)

stacey said...

Erika, she is beautiful! I'm glad she is here and all is well!

lmhiserman said...

She's gorgeous, Erika! Congrats. I'm so happy that she's here. I hope you can get some rest. I know, easier said than done.

jennie said...

I'm so glad that I checked your blog. She is adorable and I can see her sister in her when she yawns! Hope you are doing well too!! xoxoxo

bluestocking mama said...

she's beautiful! congrats, erica!

Ms. Young said...

These pictures are adorable! She is so beautiful!

mmhunter said...

she is perfect! great pictures! and congrats!

Heaps Crew said...

Congrats Erika and Welcome Amelia! She is adorable...a couple of photos reminded me of cute Natalie. I also love her name! I hope you are recovering well. Take it easy!

Anna said...

Congratulations, Erika! She is precious. Great pictures.

mwells said...

Welcome to the world Amelia!! She is beautiful!

April Cobb said...

Congratulations, Erika! What a gift. Enjoy this time in your life and hers!!