Monday, September 29, 2008

Good advice for all of us

Last night, after a few stories, three songs, and some snuggling and talking, I was finally closing the door to Andrew's room. This was not the first time I had tried to close the door. But each time as the door almost clicked, I would hear, "Mom!" I would open the door and Andrew would tell me one more thing.

His final important nugget was good advice for all of us,

"Mom, watch out for rocks and weeds."

Thanks Andrew.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

he is the funniest kid. what great advice... rocks and weeds. i can't stop laughing.

mwells said...

Maybe he could combine his writing skill and his great advice and become an advice columnist. I'm listening because I see weeds and rocks are everywhere!

Heaps Crew said...

What a precious little guy!

Jim said...

Is this an anti-drug message from Andrew?

Mia said...

haha! thats priceless! Dont you love the funny things little kids think about!?!??!?!