
Princess Natalie attended her friend Ellie's princess party on Saturday. For her, the celebration began when the invitation, covered with pictures of Disney princesses, arrived at our house. Natalie carried it around for a week or so and took it with her to the party.


Everybody had to come dressed as a princess. There are not words to describe Natalie's delight as we dressed her up in pink and sparkles. But these pictures give you an idea.
When we got to the party, Natalie joined the other princesses in their fancy blue, green and white dresses. When I went to pick her up, I caught the princess fashion show. The excitement in that face tells me I should host a few fashion shows down our stairs.


I think she was floating all day on her princess cloud.
And the fun did not stop with the party. John's MBA program hosted a family picnic. So the princess got to make a debut at ASU.
She had a moment of thought.

But the rest of the time looked more like this. No dress and heels are going to keep this princess from following her older brother up every step, over and on every wall, and from going as fast as those little legs would take her.


I guess the fun finally did come to an end for this little princess when we got to the car after the ASU picnic. Natalie announced that she was poopy. I didn't need the announcement to recognize the fact. So, the princess dress came off and mom pulled a "change the poopy diaper in the car" trick. And luckily a garbage was found on the way out of the parking garage.
Magic.






7 comments:
GREAT pictures! i love them! have you learned a bunch of new stuff with your camera? i still haven't read the manual which i meant to do the week i got it, to learn stuff. oh well. we love princess natalie!
Love the photos. This post makes me excited for Macy to get into dress up, I haven't had a little girl in sooo long!
The pictures are beautiful Erika!!
I love that little princess. I'm so glad she had fun. Nora would love to dress up like a princess and have a fashion show. I may have to think about that for her birthday!
Darling!!
She makes it look fun! I noticed the earrings were gone before the fashion show... but I would have ditched the shoes! :)
She does look so happy and cute. Kids know how to enjoy life. I didn't know that John was doing an MBA. How great! I hope it goes well for him. Steve may know this...but...he is a man and the passing of information is sketchy. :)
Erika! Look at you go! The pictures are fantastic! Love the back light! My fave is when Natalie is running. I'm going to be picking up lightroom soon, so you may have to give me some tips!
Post a Comment