We were driving along the other day, listening to one of the kids' cds, and Andrew said, "I want to listen to the Rock Song, mom." What is the Rock Song? I couldn't think of one song on this cd that we had listened to over and over and over again that could possibly be associated with rocks.
So I started skipping through each song, playing the beginning of each song and asking him if this was it. We got through about 13 and on the 14th try Andrew kicked his legs and got a big grin and said that this was The Rock Song.
This is what I heard: When Johnny comes marching home again, Hurrah, Hurrah, We'll give him a hearty welcome then, Hurrah, Hurrah...
And every time the cd sang Hurrah, Hurrah, Andrew and Natalie were singing, "The Rock, The Rock."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment