Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Flour musings

Did you know that if you dump some flour on your floor and spread it around it makes your floor feel really soft?

And that flour in bulk tends to stick to a broom's bristles?


Or that it only takes seconds to cover a kitchen floor with flour if a two-year-old is throwing handfuls of it on the ground?


Thank goodness for a four-year-old tattletale (Mom, Natalie is doing something really bad) or it could have been much worse!
**And note on Natalie's appearance: after-nap hair when she has removed anything I've put in it, pen in her mouth from coloring and apparently eating earlier, and she is using the potty these days, so no pants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how you reacted. I am sure you were calm & collected, I probably would have killed the child that did that! Her little face is so mischievous, you definitely have your hands full!

Kari Howell said...

HAHAHAH!!! What a little darling, I love it!!! Hey, she made great pictures for entertaining the rest of us (glad I didn't have to clean that up :)) She is so cute Erika, I am sure she is just like you!

Amy G. said...

i'm so glad you captured those pictures of it. it will be a funny story for many years to come!

Anonymous said...

mom so nice to see you dress her in pretty panties not just plain white, it is important for a little girl to looksexy