Well, 3 1/2 weeks later and we are back in Arizona. I have a lot to blog about, but tonight I just wanted to remember a little of our dinner conversation tonight.
Andrew: "I don't wike cauwifwower." Pause. "What is cauwifwower?"
Andrew using the word "becept" in place of "except".
Natalie asking "Why?" every time (and I mean EVERY time) anybody did or said anything.
Natalie: "James is touching my mooster seat!" (she says mooster instead of booster...I love it! That is one I hope she doesn't grow out of anytime soon.)
Natalie out of the blue: "Daddy, I wuv you." She really missed her daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
your kids are really beautiful!
Doone said she saw you yesterday. I wish I had been there. what a fun day. We still miss you all in AZ. What good friends you all were.
Yay!!! Erika's home!!!
We MISSED you!!!!!
Lets make plans.... Tuesday's at Amazing Jakes the boys can ride and eat all day for $9.95... and the girls are free!!
I am so sad we never hooked up in Utah! I so want to hang out with you and your kiddos. I feel like I know them so well from your blog!
Erika, your kids are so cute!! You are an inspiration to blog so much!!
Glad you're back! We didn't call you back yesterday because we were at the Library party for the end of the Summer Reading Program.
I love going 'home' and then returning 'home'. Isn't it great that your heart can feel at home anywhere there's family? Love new format/background and photos. I'm not brave enough to attempt. But I'm enjoying yours.
Post a Comment