While my mom was here and I could sleep a little later if I had been up a lot the night before, I wouldn't always be getting up before the kids--my mom would get up with them and let me get a little more sleep (those were the days ;-)) I was sleeping with the monitor on next to me and awoke to the sound of the Buzz Lightyear gun we bought Andrew at Disneyland last year coming from the monitor. In the fogginess of waking up from a deep sleep I was slowly putting together that I should not be hearing that sound from the baby monitor. I jumped out of bed and ran into the baby's room and saw Natalie bending over the car seat (James is sleeping in the car seat) and she was shooting the gun. If any of you have heard it--it is a very loud, high pitched, "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba" The gun was not aimed at the baby--she was just making it sound while she was looking at him. It was very funny.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Waking up with Buzz Lightyear
While my mom was here and I could sleep a little later if I had been up a lot the night before, I wouldn't always be getting up before the kids--my mom would get up with them and let me get a little more sleep (those were the days ;-)) I was sleeping with the monitor on next to me and awoke to the sound of the Buzz Lightyear gun we bought Andrew at Disneyland last year coming from the monitor. In the fogginess of waking up from a deep sleep I was slowly putting together that I should not be hearing that sound from the baby monitor. I jumped out of bed and ran into the baby's room and saw Natalie bending over the car seat (James is sleeping in the car seat) and she was shooting the gun. If any of you have heard it--it is a very loud, high pitched, "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba" The gun was not aimed at the baby--she was just making it sound while she was looking at him. It was very funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We got one of those guns and luckily it got lost or 'died' soon after. It is VERY LOUD! I'm laughing because this is similar to daily events at our house!
Post a Comment