Tuesday, October 23, 2007

James 3 weeks

He really is 3 weeks old today. I thought I would feel a little bit more on top of things by now! Oh well. I've had a few requests of some more pictures of the New One. He really does a lot of sleeping during the day (not so much at night the last few days) and when you see how "great" my camera takes pictures you'll see why I haven't taken too many.James really is a sweet baby. He is pretty calm and not too fussy. He is growing so fast. The kids are so cute with him. They both want to help with everything. This morning on the way to the car it was me carrying the car seat with Andrew hanging on to the handle and Natalie hanging on to the handle on the other side. I was just kind of shuffling down the hall because there was no room to take steps. I was surrounded on front, on back and seemingly on all sides. But it's so cute that they want to be involved.Every time James even squeaks there is Natalie saying, "Baby James, kying" (crying) and she says it in such a sad voice. And Andrew asks me about 15 times a day, "Mom, is baby James ok?" in a little baby voice. He built a blanket fort the other day and wouldn't rest until "Baby James" got to check it out. He wants to show baby James his tracks. And he is always telling us that Baby James likes this or that. It's very cute how they have just accepted him totally and completely as the newest member of the family.And here is Natalie--she pulled the chair up to the island and is helping herself to some cake someone brought by. Yum!

2 comments:

kara jayne said...

Again, I am so sorry for being a bad friend. I will make it up to you someday when I can get a handle on my out of control life!

Erin said...

He's beautiful Erika. Oh- I love babies!