Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sharp sticks are fun


How you know this is my fourth child, not my first child:


I was glad she had found something to play with.

8 comments:

Amy G. said...

I loved getting caught up on your blog! Hurray for jumping back in!! Looking forward to seeing you and your darling kids!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big your baby is! How did that happen? You were carrying her in her car seat at church last week right? Those back to school pictures are so sweet. Every once in awhile a boy just needs to do something like that (applesauce), just to see what happens:)

Chelsee said...

Is that a roll I see on her leg? I love it!!

DTaylor said...

Love it! I also love your new banner!!!!

Unknown said...

this is my favorite blog spot EVER.... perspectives change don't they?

Heather S said...

It was fun to see all the new pictures. The kids have grown a lot! Especially Amelia. Beautiful.

AND why is he wearing his shirt like that in the bubble post? Cool comfort with the chance of warmth close by?

Hope you are all doing well.

Stacey said...

you have such pretty babies

April Cobb said...

Isn't that the truth? As long as there is no dog poop on it, give the fourth one the sharp stick. ;) You are funny.