Friday, March 12, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes it stinks when you have to clean the melted blue crayon out of the dryer
AND
clean up the following mess made by your 2-year-old before you can go to bed:

1 package of wipes pulled out all over the floor,

1/2 tube of toothpaste in bathroom sink,
roll of toilet paper in toilet,
clogged toilet caused by roll of toilet paper,

water all over bathroom floor from overflowed toilet,

wet wads of toilet paper taken from toilet and stuck to bathroom wall and floor.

I do think he had a good time.

And it's a good thing he is so cute.

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to tackle the clothes with melted crayon on them.


7 comments:

kara jayne said...

one thing is for sure...he is dang cute.

i've had the melted crayon thing before. NOT FUN! hopefully he will give you a break today.

Laura said...

Oh man I am thinking of you! My girls are so naughty and have done all of the above. The crayon was the worst disaster. I scrubbed it with goof off and washed in hot water and all was okay! Horrible experience.

Stacey Crewse said...

Oh my goodness! "Calgon take HER away, and clean the crayon off the clothes..pretty please" :)
Time for a girls lunch/dinner! Good luck mama, and YES he's cute, I'd keep him after all!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh. I kept repeating it as I scrolled down the pictures. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. :) Glad you documented it. You will laugh . . . someday. He looks like a different kid to me! Growing way too fast!!

Love you and miss you.

Heaps Crew said...

Yikes! Amazing what kids can come up with to keep themselves busy. If only we could borrow their energy and imagination as we tried to get everything done in a day! I had to do a double take...I can't believe he is getting so big! I can't wait to see you in a month!!!

April Cobb said...

I love it. I am not alone. That looks like something that would happen at our house. He keeps you on his toes, doesn't he?

kittrean tanner said...

I wish you would email me more....so I would 'just happen' to take advantage of clicking on your blog....and laughing myself to....falling on the floor and counting my blessings that my children are older.....WHAT?!....now think about this Kit....cleaning toilet paper off the wall...orrrrrr, owning teenagers...okay, I am through laughing. Let me think about this....I would take the.......???? ALL OF IT, AND LOVE IT ! :)