Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay, you're back!! I love that Natalie has on a big ring. She is so cute. Love the picture.

jennie said...

Loved your card. Hey, come visit me. Doesn't that sound fun? DO you think Natalie would let me borrow her ring?

Heaps Crew said...

I loved your picture, Erika! You really have beautiful chilren! I love reading about the goings on in your family. I am sad I missed seeing you (or anyone, for that matter) at Christmas. Our visit was just too brief...we left on the 27th. Ah well. There is always Spring, right? Althought that sounds way too far away right now.

Stacey said...

Erika, I lost your blog when we got a new computer. Because of your Christmas card, I found it again. You had another baby! She is so lovely. Your children are absolutely beautiful. What a great family you have. Those smiles, that blond hair , and blue eyes..... so darling!