Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guess who...


LOVES the trampoline?


She laughed and laughed.


A cute baby belly laugh that spreads from one person to the next until everybody else is laughing too.


Natalie, Andrew and I were laughing and jumping and laughing with Amelia (James was napping).


Andrew, midst his jumps and laughs, said, "It's so fun to have a laughing baby!"


I really think we'll have to do that again.

7 comments:

Amy G. said...

Yet another reason to get a trampoline! Josh is being a naysayer, the booger.

I love your kids! They're so much fun!!

The Egglestons said...

What gorgeous children! Congratulations on Amelia; she is darling. It looks like you are all hanging in there well. I love those baby laughs and can't wait until we have a few more around our house.

Kari Howell said...

I think Amelia looks so much like Natalie- I love your recent posts about laughter. You are a fabulous Mom Erika! Adorable children!

Jen said...

Oh Erika - She's just beautiful!! Looks a lot like Natalie to me!! :)

Christie said...

Oh, she is just gorgeous. How do you stand it?

Michelle said...

Erika I don't get to visit with you often enough! What a beautiful baby. Don't let her grow. You are a wonderful photographer. I will ask you for tips next time I see you :).

Erin said...

She's so CUTE! I wish I could have met her over the break!!!