Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Hungary


We had the big world map down a few times before we left for Japan so we could show the kids where we would be going.  I showed them Japan, Arizona, Utah, California, Venezuela, and then I showed them Hungary and explained that dad had served a mission there.

We got the map out the next day and Natalie was looking very carefully at the places we had discussed the day before.  She looked at me and said, "Mommy, Daddy went to Lunch...right hehr."

And then a few days later we had the map out again when John was there.  Natalie, looking at the map, said to John, "Daddy, you went to Dinner."

I guess Hungary can mean Lunch or Dinner to a three year old.

5 comments:

Whitny said...

Wow that us just adorable.

Lena said...

ha ha! that's so funny! Don't you love the literal mind of a preschooler (or soon to be preschooler!)

Lenna said...

Wow! Seriously? You're due in a month? Congratulations! Darling pictures of the graduate and your girlie by the way. Just darling.

mwells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mwells said...

Love the polka dots!