Rain around here is a pretty big deal. Just watch any of the weather reports when we get a little bit of "weather."Yesterday afternoon, Andrew came racing into the kitchen yelling, "MOM! MOM! IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE!!!' Then he and his friend, Eric, grabbed the umbrella on hand (which is falling apart) and raced outside into the sprinkles.

After a few moments, they raced back inside.




8 comments:
RAIN! We just played in our own downpour as well. I think you'd have to live in SoCal or Arizona to appreciate it. I love the pictures the two boys under the little parasol. Priceless. You need to save it for their weddings.
I laugh every time I hear the news channel warning about dangerous conditions because of rain. Yes, rainy roads are more slick than dry roads, but c'mon people! It's RAIN!!!
Oh E, I am crying. Just seeing cute Andrew... and the umbrella with the spokes ripping through the fabric is too cute!! I miss you!! Give your kids a kiss from me.
Love all the pictures! Your kids are so dang cute. :)
Hey, how did you get your pic's so BIG? I tried to figure it out the other day, but am totally technologically impaired. :)
Hey Erika...love these pictures...and all the rest of the stuff I just caught up on on this blog. Miss you this month with me being a no-show at book club. Hope you guys had an awesoem Christmas.
Hey you, I decided I better check out your blog! Your pictures are sooooo amazing! I'm sure it is partly that fancy camera you have, but also, you are just super good! Loved it!
So true, so true! How did you get your pictures so big. They look awsome. I can tell you have an awsome camera! I really need to get me one of those. I just don't know if I can learn how to use one.
Hilarious! I love that the umbrella is like the size for a Barbie. Is that the best you've got? Here in Utah, we take umbrellas seriously. You are lucky in many ways that you don't have to. They are adorable.
Post a Comment