And especially lately, seeing James dance to Nutcracker music (he loves it!) and watching Natalie and James try to copy Andrew's sofeggio signs as we sing and sign along to the "do-re-mi" song. Natalie has it down pretty well, but you should see her look of concentration as she glances sideways at Andrew to make sure she has the signs right. Oh, she wants to be so big. And James....well, I wish I could capture the moment...the laughter, the amazement, the wonder...as I watch him back there also trying to copy the signs and managing a pretty good "ti" (yes, a drink with jam and bread).
So, this afternoon I looked around and just wanted to freeze it all. Here is what I want to remember:
Kids so excited to clean windows and glass tables

ALL of the pillows off the couch for the third time that day. And heaven forbid we clean the "fort" up.
James the sidekick. He shadows the older kids and wants to be doing whatever they are doing. It just warms my heart.
Spaghetti Andrew style:
And Natalie's version:






3 comments:
Erika, Can I just say I love reading your blog, and your kids are so dang cute! They may love to clean and help you now, just wait, it's like pulling teeth to get them to pick up a towel when they are teenagers!
Such cute photos! If you can't freeze the little ones, at least you do a great job of recording these great moments!
such great cleaners! And I love the pictures. I want to much to remember all the little things...I'm so with you.
Post a Comment