Saturday, October 4, 2008

More bedtime advice


Once again, Andrew left his best advice for last. It was on my 5th or 6th attempt to close the door as I was saying good night. The other "Mom!"s resulted in him commenting on something we should do the next day, or telling me that he only liked sleeping under one blanket.

But the final one was a gem...

"Mom, make sure you look out for exits!"

Thanks again, Andrew.

3 comments:

Jen Frost said...

Oh, I love bedtime. It cracks me up and sometimes frustrates me, but each of mine have a little "ritual" that they like to do. Sometimes, it carries on a little to long...You are so good at laughing and enjoying the moment...enjoy it, love it, embrace it, I know it will go by way to fast.

Laura said...

Bedtime stalling can be so very exhausting around here. At least he added some humor to the ordeal!

DTaylor said...

Okay so I lovedddd this one!

Diane