What do you get when you get a few drops of rain in Arizona?
Two kids who refuse to meet Grandma and the cousins without bringing their umbrellas.
Of course, there was no rain to be seen by the time we got to the theater, but that didn't mean the umbrellas weren't out and up the entire way from the car to the theater and the entire way from the theater to the car.
I mean, a few sprinkles is a big deal around here. As Natalie put it, "And then it rains, and then the storm comes, and then we put on our sweaters." It may have been a touch under 100 today, but it was overcast and there were sprinkles, so we were decked out in our long sleeves and pants.
And so I don't totally exclude James who does not have an umbrella, all it took to keep James on my lap during the movie was a few Oreos. You should see my white pants.





4 comments:
that is too funny! i was wondering if it was cooling off when i saw the sweater... hilarious. great shots!
The sweater and long pants theory has me rolling!
I love the two different flip flops. We usually make it out of the house with one flip flop and a "glass slipper". (dress up shoe) Wish I would have had more of a chance to talk to you at book club. I'll make sure to sit by you next month!
ah, you had me going that it was really starting to cool there with the rain and the sweaters... I will close my eyes and pretend I didn't read that it is still just a touch under 100! I am all for willing the cooler weather in with mittens and scarves and all other winter garb. It helps me believe.
Post a Comment