
Supergrandpa!!
My mom, Angela, Sarah and I went to Cedar City last weekend for the Shakespearean Festival and my dad agreed to watch my three little kids while we were gone!! He stayed with my brother Jim so the cousins could play and on Saturday Jim had a golf tournament, so Grandpa was in charge of the FIVE little ones (two 4-year olds, one 2-year-old, one almost 2-year-old, and a 9 month old who is army crawling everywhere) from early morning until 2:00 when we got back.
The kids had a blast. They went to the park a few times, got snow cones, swam in the splash pool. But best of all, they got to spend some quality, uninterrupted time with their grandpa.


Supergrandpa, that is.




10 comments:
I just deleted that comment because I accidentally wrote it under my friends account. She's staying with us and I didn't know she was logged in!! What I said was...
UNBELIEVABLE!! I think SUPER doesn't quite do it justice. What an awesome man.
Oh, and I LOVE your new header!!
I saw him that night at the Avondet Party and I told him very clearly what I thought of him. He is a ROCK STAR! What a great Dad and Grandpa. I hope you had a great time away. We all need that so much!
I love your new header.
Don't you just love our dad's?? I feel the same way about mine. Great post, Erika. Miss you.
HI Erika--I love the new header!! So cute. Did you get a new camera? YOFI!!
What a hero! I am so happy you were able to go to the Shakespearean Festival. What a fun ladies trip.
how lucky your kids are!
Way to go Grandpa! I love your header too--and the pics are looking awesome!!
those pictures are so sweet! when are you coming back?! i miss you! and my kids for sure miss having friends!
Post a Comment