we put on “sun scream”
and we eat “Rice Kristies”.
We turn the "sprinkles" on to water the lawn
Natalie prays for her "poopy eye to feew betteh"
and Andrew gets "bad at you" if you tell him no.

We love to eat "pocipos" when it's hot
and drink "chommamilk" daily.
One of us goes to the "bafroom"
another reads "Dancy Dancy" books

and another doesn't seem to stop talking but we can't make out a single word yet.
Just some of the reasons I love this stage!





4 comments:
This list was absolutely adorable. I need to write down those funny words around our house too! Those babies are just beautiful!
I loved this post!!!! I just love to listen to the rambelings of toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute! I need to steal your idea for my blog!
I can relate...and I'm so glad!! what a fun time of life.
oh erika. that was hilarious! and now you'll never forget the way they said their hilariously funny words.
Post a Comment