Thursday, May 29, 2008

Caught him


I didn't even catch it the first time I looked at this picture. It just looked like everyone was standing there.

Then I noticed that Andrew's feet were not touching the floor. I had caught him mid jump.

This is my boy. My excitable, energetic, jumping-up-and-down-because-he-is-so-
excited-to-get-on-the-carousel boy.

And I caught him in action!

4 comments:

kara jayne said...

What an awesome picture! We did the carousel the other day and I was totally blindsided by the 200% price increase!! Yes, it's two stories now, but c'mon! The kids enjoyed it, but I'm not sure how regular of an event it will be now.

Sarah said...

this is SO hilarious and so classic for andrew. i hadn't noticed either, until you pointed it out and then i saw that he was quite a bit taller than grace. too funny! we had SO much fun with you guys!!

Laura said...

You're not kidding... you did catch him mid-air! Awesome picture, I didn't notice it at first either. Andrew is just adorable.

Heather S said...

Great shot...I didn't see it at first.