I'm loving this little James. He talks and coos and goos and oh does he smile. What a fun age. He really is the sweetest baby. He is patient, he is responsive and ready for a smile as soon as I talk to him, he is nice and chunky--my first baby with rolls--I love it!The only negatives--he spits up like no other. My shirt was covered the other day. Why change when it is just going to happen again? Just tonight I had to wipe up several puddles on the kitchen floor from him (sorry-gross). And the only other bad thing is that I feel like I don't have enough time to spend with him. He is so good that I feel like I put him down as soon as I am done feeding him so I can get something done. I have to tell myself to stop and spend some moments with him.
Today my kids were playing at my sister-in-law's in the morning. I ran some errands and as I went to put James in the car he was being so cute and just snuggly, so I stopped for a moment, danced with him to the Christmas music playing in the background and gave him lots of kisses. I really need to stop more often for him. What a cutie.




1 comment:
He is darling, Erika. Great job!
Post a Comment