
James is 6 weeks old as of tomorrow. I can't believe it has been that long. I really should have it more together by now! He is a great baby. He sleeps from about 9 or 10pm until about 5 or 6am (sometimes he gets up at 3:30, dang him). I don't think he could do much better than that at night. He is starting to give us little smiles...I LOVE it!! He is a very sweet baby. He just keeps gaining weight too, which has not been the norm with my others. It's nice not to have to worry about whether he is getting enough to eat. He makes cute noises and seems to do really well with going along with the flow.
I had to get a few pictures of him in white and khaki to send to my mom for the Rowberry christmas card, so here he is. Poor third child--I just don't seem to catch him on camera as much as the others.





4 comments:
Hey Erika,
What a good looking kid! I didn't know you were blogging, but came across your site through Jennie R's blog (she recently connected with Heather (who is also blogging, by the way - http://illinoisheather.blogspot.com)). Anyway, given my limited communications with John, I'll come here now to get my Garner fix. See ya! Steve Smith
Erika,
He is so so sweet! I love and miss the newborn phase! What cute pictures!
He is so darling! Don't feel bad, I am the same way with pictures. Actually I have gotten a lot better!
Six weeks already!? How can it be? He is darling! My number three actually has the most pictures (I had just bought a new camera and was shutter happy. He was the perfect subject for all of my light "experiments") It's poor number five who is lacking!
Post a Comment