Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Trampoline!


Well, we had a great surprise yesterday. John's mom, who is the BEST garage sale shopper out there, called yesterday morning and wanted to know if we were interested in a trampoline because she had found one at a garage sale, with a net, for $50. Of course we were interested! I was hoping to somehow talk John into the expense of getting one for Christmas and wasn't too sure about how much success I would have. Suzann was able to talk the price down to $40 and we now have a trampoline! And actually, it turns out it is an early Christmas present to the kids from John's parents.

The kids are so excited and have been jumping at every chance they get. Andrew went with John to pick it up and he said, "Are we taking the trampoline to my house?!" He couldn't believe it. Natalie keeps saying, "Jump, trampoween, mom." And I must live vicariously through my kids these days because it's fun for me just to watch. I have gotten on a few times, but man, am I out of jumping shape! Gotta work on that.
(For all of you photographers out there--sorry about the bad lighting and inability to catch motion with my camera--but you get the idea ;-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love trampolines! Ours is like our winter pool, and it never fails to wear them all out!

Linds said...

How fun! What a score! Hope to be out in AZ soon so we can try it out.