
...or marking her territory.
Not sure which.
All I know is our house is covered in this:
And this:
She says "James did it."
And one time that was true.
But this is James:
and this is Natalie:
Do you need to see that again?
James:
And Natalie:
It may be obvious to only a mother's eye, but there seems to be more method, and many more curly cues, to her messes. Oh, and the very telling backwards "N":
She loves lamps:
Magic eraser time.














8 comments:
i say thank GOODNESS for magic eraser!
OHHHHH NO!!!!!!!! CAn I say that again? ANd again???
Oh Natalie! You are so patient Erika! I smiled when I read this post. Thanks for sharing with us the "not so good" moments. I loved reading it. You are a great mom!
Uh oh!
I remember Faith doing that when she was in kindergarten... I was like, "WHAT?"
She is adorable Erika, seriously, I think what an angel- with some crayons! My little Ava has been making me a bit crazy lately, this reminds me to be like you... patient... I am too busy cleaning it up and scolding her to even take pictures! I love your shower post too- good job! Looks like a magical shower!
Come over any time and see the permanent marker on my hand made hope chest... I wasn't sure child #3 was going to live that day!
OH MY GOSH! I'm so glad you got pictures of it all. :)
OH Erika. That is so sad. We have a little bit of that. But not THat much. Oh boy
Post a Comment