Monday, October 19, 2009

So many...

...things that I have not been recording!

So many drafts that I have not finished for this blog!

So many other things that have taken over all my waking hours! (see below)

I am needing to play a little catch up here.
To all three readers...indulge me.

7 comments:

Janice said...

I wish you lived in Utah. I would have you take our Christmas card pictures. You do such a great job with little ones.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this shot! The colors are great. What cute kiddos you have!

Anonymous said...

Erika,
I'm so glad to see more pictures. Amelia's blessing pictures are so sweet. I love the one where she's smiling in John's arms. So adorable.
Love, Caroline

Stacey Crewse said...

Don't feel bad... playing catch up is the story of my life! You're a good busy mama! I love your posts though :) keep em coming! (no pressure)

mwells said...

This photo captures each of their personalities with perfection! LOVE IT!

Whitny said...

What a sweet picture. I redid my blog and lost my blogs that I follow. Found you again. Love the pictures. You inspired me to get a new camera. I love pictures. so fun. your baby by the way. SOOOOO cute.

Erin said...

Make that 7 readers!!! Count me in! I am desperately trying to catch up!!! Way to go!!