I'm constantly amazed that with every child, my love expands to the new one. When Natalie was born, I wondered how I could love anyone else after Andrew. But my heart just enveloped her and her little personality.
And here is my newest one. Wow, do I love him. That smile just melts my heart. He is such a responsive little guy. I was sitting in front in Relief Society with James in my lap. I raised my hand and commented on the lesson and everybody started laughing. If my comment had been funny, I wouldn't have thought twice, but my comment was not meant to be funny. So I had a moment where I went through what I had said, what could be in my teeth, is my skirt up farther than I thought...And somebody sensing my confusion pointed to James. Every time I said something, he would break into a HUGE grin. And everybody was laughing at him. Phew!What a cutie.
Now, I just wish my patience would grow like my love does!




No comments:
Post a Comment