
That is what John calls Natalie. Along with Nattlefish, the Nattle, and Andrew's contribution: Natto. (I wondered why he chose Natto until I heard him calling to her, "Na-to-yee". So I guess he just shortened what he thought her name was ;-))
She is such a little fireball. She wants to do everything. One of her most used phrases is "I do it too." Nothing is too high, too hard, too scary. She is just cute and fun.
She has taken a liking to Andrew's bike. Andrew doesn't really want to ride his bike much, but Natalie does. And she now feels some ownership. Andrew got on the other night and she cried and cried because she wanted to ride it. She puts on the helmet, gets on the bike and then wants to go. She doesn't really want me helping her and pushes my hand away when I try to push her, but then she can't move on her own (her feet don't quite reach the pedals) and so she cries because she wants to go. Poor, independent, small one.
I took some pictures of her the other night on the bike. We had been coloring earlier with markers and she had put one up her nose and in her mouth (not sure if it was the same one!). We switched to crayons.





1 comment:
She looks like she keeps you busy!
Post a Comment